|All items which state "IN STOCK" will ship within 24 Hours. All purchases over $500 receive free shipping.
- Domestic PO box and APO orders are shipped via registered mail since this is the safest method via US Mail. This may take a few days depending on your location.
- International orders are shipped via FedEx international service.
- Sizing requests may add an additional day. NOTE: Please contact Fedex or USPS for delivery times in your area.
- All items are shipped in a nice gift box and are ready to be presented.
Additional Shipping Services Available:
- Domestic Overnight -- $20
- Free shipping does not apply on exchanges or repairs.
|We donot assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.|
|Fedex||2 Days Delivery||FREE|
|UPS||2 Days Delivery||FREE|
|Fedex Express||1 Day Delivery||$40|
|UPS Express||1 Day Delivery||$40|
|Fedex Saturday Delivery||1 Day Delivery||$60|
Order Tracking will be mailed to you immediately after shipping has been processed All orders usually ship within 1 business days at latest. Actual delivery dates may vary due to delivery location and the items you order.
|Our primary concern at EmpireTimeny.com is to provide prompt and quality customer service. If you are not completely satisfied with a purchased item, you may return it within 30 calendar days of shipment date All domestic purchases using PayPal will receive a full refund minus shipping fees (calculated on www.fedex.com); or a full value one time exchange for a similarly priced item plus shipping fees. Items must be returned, unaltered, in their original, in their original boxes and with all paperwork (this includes warranties), parts and accessories to insure any credit. "New and unused" means that there are no scratches, marks, or blemishes on the item; tags and protective stickers have not been removed. All returned items must be shipped to us via USPS INSURED MAIL. Sender is responsible for fully insuring the package. We are NOT responsible for packages lost in transit, and therefore, require packages to be sent insured, so if a package is lost, your investment is protected.|